Kankaria Lake is the second biggest lake in Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat, India. It is located in the southern part of the city, in the Maninagar area.
Sabarmati Riverfront is a waterfront being developed along the banks of Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad, India. Proposed in 1960s, the construction began in 2005.
The Sidi Saiyyed Mosque (સિદૂી સૈયદ ની જાળી), built in 1573 (૧૫૭૩), is one of the most famous mosques of Ahmedabad.
Swaminarayan Akshardham in Gandhinagar, Gujarat is a large Hindu temple complex inspired by Pramukh Swami, the current spiritual head of BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha.
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.
Gir is the only natural habitat of world popular Asiatic Lions.
The term Maharaja Palace actually refers to a series of palaces in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
The term Maharaja Palace actually refers to a series of palaces in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.

Friday 27 April 2012

Gerenal forums posting information


Hollywood movies: 

 My favorite comedians are Tig Notaro, Patton Oswalt, Maria Bamford, Sarah Silverman, Kathy Griffin, Margaret Cho, James Adomian and Chelsea Handler. I like comedians shows and movies.

 I love many cartoon characters.. Mostly those that try but never succeed. Sylvester, Duffy Duck, Donald Duck,Tom and Jerry, kung fu panda.sipder man. i liked watching cartoon in my free time to enjoy, and feel better. 

 My favorite cartoon are : The Incredibles, The Lion King, Cars, Kung Fu Panda 2, Puss in Boots, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, How to Train Your Dragon. My special interest is in action movies & romantic movie, animation movies.  It is really nice movie. I like this movie. 

 My favorite movie are: 300, 2012, AVATAR, FAST FIVE, TITANIC, LORD OF THE RING TRILOGY, KING KONG, CAST AWAY. My favorite TV show are: CRIMINAL MINDS, TWILLIGHTS ZONE, F.B.I., American idol, C.S.I.

 My best movie is Avatar 3D,  Death Race 2, ghost protocol, kung fu pand 2. In this movie the all stunts are fantastic. It has good screen play and dialogue. It has great sound effect. I like all the movies of the hollywood.  My special interest is in action movies & romantic movie, animation movies.

 My favorite movie are: 300, 2012, avatar, 10000bc, king Kong, fast five, kung fu pand, evil dead, resident evil, ghost ship, screm, face off, ghost, ghost rider, 80 days,  Gia, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Wanted, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.  Its a movie that i want to see again and again. In this movie the all horrible screen  &  stunts are fantastic.

 My favorite horror movie is evil dead, resident evil, ghost ship, screm, I love to look at terrifying film whenever I got time.  Its a movie that i want to see again and again. In this movie the all horrible screen  &  stunts are fantastic. It has good screen play and dialogue. It has great sound effect.

 My favorite tv show are: criminal minds, twillights zone, f.b.i., american idol, c.s.i. i like watching tv in my free time for fun, tv is biggest entertainment of the people. but all people different choice.     

 I love to watching comedy tv show the most as i have lots of favorite like are: friends, seinfeld, family guy, house.  i like watching tv in my free time for fun, tv is biggest entertainment of the people. but all people different choice.

 I like all the movies of the hollywood. My special interest is in action movies & romantic movie. My favourite movie is Death Race 2, ghost protocol, kung fu pand 2. Its a movie that i want to see again and again. In this movie the all stunts are fantastic. It has good screen play and dialogue. It has great sound effect.

 This movie was hilarious! The lady from the show Molly and Me was definitely the stand out performer and there were times I was in pain from laughing so hard. think I'll take my be site to see it. I watched the trailer for it last night!! Cant wait to see it

 I am waiting for the The ghost rider 2 and Spider man 4 movies..!! they movies is very action fully And the spider man is popular movie of the hollywood. all people like the spider man. they ghost rider is the nice horror movie, they story is different and action is very like. 
 

hollywood actor/actress:

 My Favourite Movie actor are : Christian Bale, Matthew Perry, Viggo Mortenson, Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis. I like the action movie and romantic movies. 

 My favorite best actor is tom cruise. he is super star of the Hollywood, they are very rich actor. tom is action hero, they are most of the action movie in acting is the best. He is mostly known worldwide for his roles in Top Gun and Mission Impossible.

 My favorite actress is one and only Angeliina Jolie.I like her acting so much.I saw every movie of her.My favorite actress Angeliina Jolie.. She is one of Hollywood's best actresses. She plays different roles in his previous film, when you sleep, my favorite Gia, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Wanted, Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie. 

songs/singer/band list:

 My favorite songs are: my heart will go on, baby, one love, boom boom, whenever. listening songs lead to refresh mood and mind of a person,Songs are best for entertainment and for fun, I love to listen to the songs. Don't stop the music, Everybody, One less lonely girl, Somebody is Me and Nothing gone Change.

 I like to listen to music and music is my most favorite musical instrument, because it gives me in my work and learning levels. It also enabled me to refresh and relax the mind. Although I do my job I always listen to instrumental music.

 My favorite Musics are:  romantic, rock, pop. The Beatles - Abbey Road, Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti,  Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon, Frank Zappa - We're Only in It for the Money.  I love to listen to the songs. 

 My favourite band are: Metalicca, African All Stars, Bembeya Jazz, Black Eyed Peas, The Beatles. I love each of these bands, they are the true rockers! The songs of all band is very nice and fantastic.

 My all time favorite TV Shows are The Simpson, Snaps Fingers, The Doctor Who, Modern Family, Family Guy, American Idol. I like to watch TV Show, Most of time i like to watch reality show and comedy show.
 
 My favorite singer is shakira, rihanna. she has beautiful face and voice. she also act nicely. i really admire her since she was struggle before and managed to reach to the top like now. her voice is really unique, i love it. she is the best singer at all time for me. I like to listen good lyrics songs.

Games list: 

 I like play game . my favorite game is IGI, call of duty, GTA, need for speed, vice city. they all game is very popular games. and they all graphics is great. they action screen is excellent.    

 I like play game . my favorite game are: igi, call of duty, gta, need for speed, vice city. they all game is very popular games. and they all graphics is great. they action screen is excellent. I like playing game in my free time and only enjoy after feel better.


Bollywood:

 My favorite best actor is imran hashmi . he is super star of the Bollywood, they are very rich actor. imran is romantic hero, they are most of the romantic movie in acting is the best. He is mostly known worldwide for his roles in awarapan and jannat, raaz, dil to bacha hai ji.

 My favorite best actor is Hrithik . he is super star of the Bollywood, they are very rich actor. Hrithik  is action hero, they are most of the action movie in acting is the best. He is mostly known worldwide for his roles in dhoom 2, krrish. he is very popular dancer of the bollywood.

 I like action & romantic movies. salman khan  super hit movie is   Tere Naam, Garv, wanted. salman is a very good man. he is super star of the Bollywood, they are very rich actor. salman  is action hero, they are most of the action movie & romantic movie in acting is the best.  

 My favorite actress is one and only zarine khan.I like her acting so much.I saw every movie of her. . She is one of Bollywood's best actresses. She plays different roles in his previous film,I love her Zarine is a beautiful,a talented actress. I like it.


BOOKS:

 My favorite books is Moonseed by Stephen Baxter, Wicked by Gregory Maguire,  Dan Brown's books (The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Digital Fortress), Dracula by Bram Stoker, Anne Rice's books (The Vampire Chronicles, as well as Taltos and Lasher), The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.  It's a captivating and untraditional love story. I'm actually re-reading it this week.

 My hobby is a read stories. I was last time read book of love story.It was a amazing love story.I like very much this book.I think that you should be read a book than please say me name of book.I am waiting for your reply.


Anti virus:

 I thing that quick heal is the best anti virus compare to all other one. I am using the quick heal since last one year and i have found that it can help to protect your data and information from out side threats and viruses. So that you can make your data safe from the other people. 

 They are Good collection and suggestion of antivirus,it all useful our pc.it protect our pc by virus and other unwanted programmers.I think Avira and Norton antivirus is good option for it, i also use it software. 

 There are so many antiviruse available to keep your computer system clean and maintains your data. They are useful in so many ways like to make your net surfing better and faster and safer. 
 
 My favorite anti virus are :- Norton Anti virus, quick heal, Kasper sky Anti virus,  E SET Nod32 Anti virus 5,  Bit Defender Anti virus,  Avast, AVG.There are so many of anti viruses can keep your computer clean and maintain your data. They are useful in many ways, and want to make your surfing better and faster, more secure.

Internet browser & Email:

 I have 3 browser installed in my windows 7 professional edition.First is default Internet Explorer 8,Second Browser is Google Chrome and third is Mozilla Firefox 4.Google chrome is the best browser in terms of speed an search.While Mozilla is perfect for office workers.Who use internet daily 8 to 9 hours.Mozilla will give the freedom of lots of add ons.
 
 My favorite browsers are: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Netscape Navigator, Firefox, SeaMonkey, Camino. In this browser has many multiple function stored.It you want open multi tab together then you can open in this browser so you can work easily do it. 

 Electronic mail, commonly known as email or e-mail, is a method of exchanging digital messages from an author to one or more recipients. Modern email operates across the Internet or other computer networks. Some early email systems required that the author and the recipient both be online at the same time, in common with instant messaging.
 
 I believe Yahoo does better. Aside from its being popular, You can really manage your mails content very well. Such as transferring mails to different folders, where you can rename that too. you can have notepads to write and put some reminders on, which I believe Google has to work out with yet. And note the Ads of Google takes much of the space on your mail, compares to Yahoomail.
 
All Internet browsers are best but my most favorite web browser is google chrome. i like use google chrome. google chrome is multi site access same time possible and most visit site show is good. google chrome is data transfer features provide pc to other pc or laptop.

Marketing is a way of advertise of product and anything which you want to promote to get people attraction towards you. It is the way which make most known to a product and information. marketing is the way to promote your website or product.



0 comments :

Post a Comment